What a name for such a beautiful flower. The scabiosa is also named the Pin cushion flower. We here at Flowers by Melly B are so excited to see this flower at the Sydney Flower Markets right now!!
A little bit of info about the scabiosa flower…
– it’s pronounced “sca BOW sia”,
– it’s a popular cottage garden plant,
– this gorg flower has delicate papery petals,
– it has a good vase life of 6-8 days, and
– colour range – creamy white, pale lilac, sky blue, soft pinks, deep burgundy and brown.
it’s definitely one of our new favs!!